Sample analysis includes the following:
- fungus identification with a light microscope;
- sample growing on a special agar medium in a thermal cabinet for 7 days, if necessary;
- results issued in the form of an expert assessment including the identified fungus species and its short description (compiled according to the latest publications).
Recommendations for sampling:
- Take a 10x10 cm piece of damaged material with a visible mycelium, fruiting body or spots of mould.
- Put the sample in a paper envelope.
- Take or send (use Cargobus or ELS Courier) the envelope containing the sample to our office at 7 Heina Street, Tartu, at your earliest convenience.
- Do not forget to provide your contact information (name, phone number, e-mail address) and a description of the sampling point (material and purpose of the premises).
- When sending more than one sample for laboratory analysis, it is presumed that all samples have been taken from the same building.