- Enabling specialist training in environmental and constructional mycology for all interest group.
- Collection and systematisation of know-how and making it available to interest groups through the Estonian Mycology Research Centre.
- Implementation of a unified research methodology and standards in solving problems of environmental mycology in the Republic of Estonia and the Republic of Latvia in coordination with other European Union member states.
- Establishment of a permanent cooperation network for specialists of various interest groups in Estonia.
- Establishment of an international cooperation network and making independent expert assessment available to interest groups.
- 6 training seminars were held in the course of the project.
Kalle Pilt from the Estonian Mycology Research Centre
Helle Järv and Paul Naaber from Tartu University Hospital Unified Centre of Laboratories
Ilze Irbe from the Latvian State Institute of Wood Chemistry
Professor Urmas Kõljalg from the Institute of Ecology and Earth Sciences, Department of Botany, University of Tartu
Professor Urve Kallavus from the Centre for Materials Research, Tallinn University of Technology Professor Malcolm D. Richardson from the Department of Bacteriology and Immunology, University of Helsinki
Docent Urmas Mänd from the Department of Structural Design, Tallinn University of Technology